How to Disable Copy/Paste in Blogger Using JS
Today after a long time, I am going to share a tutorial for Disable Copy / Paste function in Blogger [Disable Text Selection]. If you are a blogger and work hard to write content for your blog, then you should disable the copy/paste function in your blog and website. Let's look at this tutorial.
Why Disable Copy/Paste Function
Nowadays some blogger copies content from another blog and then rewrites the content using the article spinner tool for posts on their blog. Therefore, you should protect your website and blog content.
How to Disable Copy/Paste in Blogger
Here are the steps to Disable the Copy/Paste function on your website and blog.
- Go to the Blogger dashboard
- Then chose your website (if you have many more websites)
- Then click on the Theme option
- Then click on Edit HTML
- Now Find </body> (Using Ctrl-F of your keyboard)
- Then click on the save theme button